Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekender

     My weekend in pictures =)



      Friday: Yummy Italian dinner, goat cheese pizza w/side salad and San Pelegrino (love it!).



     Saturday: Frosty morning!
     
     Walk back home after getting a MUCH needed trim + comb through at the hairdressers! It was a lovely afternoon! 






      Painted my nails when I got home. No.7's Practically Perfect for my toes (from my most recent haul) and OPI's Bubble Bath for my fingers. Oh, and some green tea =)



     Sunday: hangover breakfast comprised of peanut butter on toast and some tea. =)

     Another cure for a hangover, a country walk! A frozen pond (we tried throwing twigs and stones but they just bounced off!), donkeys, horses, gorgeous views and some fresh air <3


     We had to take our muddy shoes off before going into the pub out of courtesy. It was so weird to be walking around the pub in my socks! Ha Xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment