Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nail of the Day

     Oh my god. My Asos order came in today (so expect a haul post soon!) and I got
Designer, De Better by OPI which I'm sure you've all heard everyone on YouTube rave about (meghanrosette, missglamorazzi,...). It's from the Muppets collection which came out recently and no wonder they've all been raving about it because it is absolutely amazing. 

     It looks quite rose-gold in the bottle and glides on with tiny smooth glittery shimmery specs. I am SO glad OPI came out with this shade, I couldn't help putting it on straight away! I'm SURE this will suit all skin tones and I can tell that it will be one of those colours I'll use regularly because it's gorgeous and goes with everything. This was such a worth-it purchase and I recommend you all go get it before it runs out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment