Friday, January 27, 2012

7 Deadly Beauty Sins Tag

     I just finished watching ttsandra's video of this tag and it made me so excited to do it myself! Here we go:

GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive? 



My MAC Wonderwoman MSF which was probably £35 (but for double the usual MSF amount in one!)
My Wet'n'Wild eyeliner which was $2.99.

WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?

I've picked out two items which I have a love/hate relationship with:

First is the Chanel Radiant Glow Highlighting Powder which is a gorgeous golden/bronze highlighter. I picked this up after I used my cousin's and she told me it gave me a 'glow from within' and that I HAD to have it haha. I chased it around the shops and finally got one. I used it for a while but now I always go for my Soft and Gentle MSF because I find the silvery highlight easier to wear than the golden. I'll probably whip this out come June and use it up! I hope so anyway, I've had it for a year and a half! :(


The second is my Nicola false lashes. I LOOOOVE these wispy-looking lashes but I HATE how quickly they break/get damaged! They're just over £5 and to me that doesn't justify the two times I wore them out :/ 

GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?

My most delicious beauty products have to be my Sakura Mineralize blush from the Quite Cute collection, Secret Lover lipstick from the MAC Me Over collection, and my Chanel pressed powder. To me these are my babies, my loves and oh so juicy! haha 



SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Bourjois shadows!! They are at the back of my drawer and I can't be bothered to use them and I don't know why. I feel so bad though, they're good quality and are very wearable shades! Perhaps I'll wear em tonight...





PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?


I would say that eyeliner and concealer give me more confidence. This is because I have slightly larger eyes so I sometimes feel like I don't look pulled together without any liner. I also have darkness around said eyes and acne scarring so that's where the concealer comes in.

LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

I'm assuming this is facial features since this is a beauty questionnaire and I have to say full lips, hands down.

ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

I would most like to receive either MAC shadows in Cory and Quarry OR Chanel's Eclat Originel serum as a gift. They've been on my wish list for ages!

I tag everyone who reads this to do this post and either tweet me or post it in the comments below so that we can see! Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment