Friday, December 30, 2011

Boots Goodies!!



     Hey guys! So I had been waiting to see what I got for Christmas before I went ahead and purchased these items. That means that these are quite essential to my beauty routine! I'd been out of body scrub for a few weeks and in desperate need of a new tub. This A-MAAAAZ-ing Soap & Glorgy 'The Sugar Crush' scrub retails at £8 for 300ml. It's mainly a sugar scrub with lime, almond oil and macadamia grains. I used to think so highly of Origins' Ginger scrub - until I used this.
 Let me tell you, you will not find a scrub better than The Sugar Crush. It gives me the smoothest skin and smells absolutely divine!! Divine I tell you!
     Next is the Burt's Bees Mama Bee body oil. If you read my beauty products of 2011 post then you will know of my addiction to body oils as opposed to body lotions. I'm running low on my Green Bar (as you can tell in the pic from that post) so I decided to try this out. It's £10.99 for 181ml. I tried it out yesterday and I love it. It smells so fresh and a little lemony. It didn't leave my skin greasy and it absorbed so quickly leaving me with supple luscious skin! I just wish it came in a bigger bottle.
     Last are the La Roche-Posay products. Boots had a 2 for £15 on selected items from this line so I went for it! My skin broke out in cystic acne from Oct-Dec but now it surprisingly (and thankfully) cleared up when I haven't done anything different to it! I have very unpleasant scarring as a result though and the Effaclar A.I. (£9.19 for 15ml) is working wonders! I applied it twice yesterday and once today and the biggest acne mark is already peeling off! I am amazed at this. I used the Effaclar Duo once so far and found it to be very harsh on the apples of my cheeks but good on the rest of my face, so I think I'll stick to using this on my T-Zone and jawline only.
     I ordered these babies online and am very pleased with the quick delivery! They arrived within 3 days during Christmas/New Years! This is my last haul of 2011, wonder what my first purchases of the new year will be? Ha
Have fun tomorrow night guys! I know I will xx
     
     
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment