Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Boots mini haul!!

So I stopped by Boots and picked up a few things. First off is a repurchase, it's the Neutrogena SPF 25 hand cream which I use on a daily basis.
I am very strict with SPF and try to protect my skin whenever possible. After all as Scarlett O'Hara said, 'you can always tell a lady by her hands'!

Secondly, I've ALWAYS wanted to try a Barry M nail varnish since they seem to be so popular! I picked up the shade 318 Peach Melba. It's a gorgeous fresh peachy shade which will be a nice break from wintry dark colours. I also picked up Fury by 17 as I found the shade very on trend and very Peridot by Chanel (which I do have but is disappointingly more green than gold :( ). This 17 shade seems gold enough for my liking without breaking the bank at £2.99. I contemplated getting the golden shade from Topshop but it's a fiver and I didn't get it when I had the chance. Have any of u guys tried it??)
I'll post a pic of Fury and Peridot on my nails so you can see how they contrast. (Peridot on top hand, Fury on bottom hand).

Last but not least, I picked up a MaxFactor Masterpiece Max mascara in the shade Brown/Black. I finally got this after asking one of my mates whenever I saw her if she has false lashes on and it's always this mascara - no falsies!! Do any of u guys wear this? I've tried MaxFactor False Lash Effect in the past and absolutely loved it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment