Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Review: Nars, Weleda, MoroccanOil

I purchased these items a month ago when ASOS had their Nars sale. I got the other two from feelunique.com (amazing site).
I've been after these Nars products since they came out in the spring 2011 collection and couldn't say no when they were on sale! Nars duo in Dogon is a gorgeous matte navy shade along with an iridescent pale blue/pearly green colour which perfectly complement each other.
They definitely create a striking smokey eye!
Nars lipstick in Mayflower is exactly the shade of my natural lips and it's super moisturising, as Nars lipsticks are known to be. It's the perfect shade to just slick on if you're not sure what colour to go for.
As for the MoroccanOil, again I got the tiny bottle to see what the fuss is about. I have tried the deep moisturising mask from them in the past which I loved, although I can't say the same for the oil itself. I think it does a good job but nothing spectacular. I definitely prefer my Kiehl's oil!
Lastly, this Weleda almond face oil is the first product I've tried from the well known brand and so far I love it! It has a light almond scent which isn't too overbearing at all and makes my skin soft and supple in the dry wintery weather.

Have any of you guys tried these products?? X

0 comments:

Post a Comment