Monday, December 12, 2011

Paris mini-haul!!

So I just came back from a 2 day trip to Paris and picked up two essentials and a new product!

The Bioderma crealine H2O non-rinse cleanser is the best makeup remover out there. It's super gentle especially around the eyes and easy to use with just a cotton pad. As you can see, I stocked up on the two for €19.75 as you unfortunately cannot find them easily in the UK.

At Kiehl's, I picked up the big bottle of their Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil since my small one has almost run out. This product is amazing and I use it on my face, body and hair. It's very moisturising and gives me supple skin and shiny hair. I recommend this for the dry winter months!
Lastly, I decided to try their Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo since I dye my hair and am looking for a new sulfate free shampoo. It's also paraben free which is amazing as I try to stay away from parabens as much as possible. Verdict: amazing. I will definitely pick up a large one once my 75ml tester-bottle has run out!
What are your current fave products? Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment