Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dinnertime! (recipe included)

If you love Italian food as much as I do then you'll appreciate this. I made chicken fettucini Alfredo for dinner today and it was scrumptious!
Perhaps there was a little too much butter and cream (hey I was minimising from a recipe for four!) but it tasted awesome. Definitely perfect for winter as its really thick and flavourful. The portions I'm including in the ingredients are less than what I actually used as I obviously wouldn't want you guys to use a bit too much like I did! Xx

Ingredients (for two):
Two chicken breasts
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
5-6 tablespoons of butter
3/4 cup double cream
Pinch of salt
Fettucini pasta

Preparation:
Boil the chicken until tender. Set to cool, once cool to the touch shred by hand.
Cook the pasta al dente.
Melt butter (DON'T boil!) slowly add cream and summer as it thickens for 2 minutes. Sprinkle in a pinch of salt.
Add the chicken and pasta.
Remove from heat and toss in the Parmesan cheese.
Voila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment