Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boxing Day Purple Eye Makeup

     Here's my eye look from last night! I knew I wanted to do a bright purple look since my dress was quite a dull brown colour and am very happy with what I ended up doing! Btw all Urban Decay shadows are from the NYC palette that came out a couple of years ago I believe.
Here's the how to:

- primed my eyes with urban decay primer potion.
- applied Midnight Cowboy Rides Again shadow on my inner corners, browbone, then lightly over the whole lid with whatever is left on the brush.
- applied Psychadelic Sister near the lash line and smoked out a little, as well as filling in most of the lid.
- smoked out the crease with Rockstar and lined my lower lash line with it as well.
- applied MAC's Parfait Amour just in the centre of the eye with a patting motion to give the look some electric oomph.
- lastly I lined my upper lash line with MAC's Blacktrack gel liner and ran it over the outside corner as well. Then I applied Bourjois' volumizer mascara for big full lashes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment