Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weekend (beauty and yummy) Treats!!

Hey guys! It's Saturday and I decided to show you what I'm treating myself to this morning.
Firstly, Allure is my bible and if you follow me on twitter you'll have known about my hunt for the December issue with Lea Michelle on the cover yesterday. I finally found it in an out-of-the-way newsagents which I usually end up resorting to cuz other places run out in the blink of an eye!! You'd think it would be easier to find it round London! Ha! I also picked up Marie Claire as an extra treat and I must say I loved their beauty page!!
I decided to make myself a Nutella hot chocolate as well which is always oh so delicious! Let me know if you would like me to post the recipe !
Have a great weekend guys xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment