Monday, December 12, 2011

What I Use On My Hair

I'm obsessed with taking care of my hair and here are the products I'm currently loving (bottom to top):
Burt's Bees Super Shiny grapefruit & sugar beet shampoo - I only use sulfate free shampoo since its gentle on the hair and doesn't strip off colour and this one gets the job done! I still prefer the Rockaholic TIGI shampoo and I'm not sure if I will repurchase this as its around £12.
Dove Intensive Repair conditioner - this is a great conditioner under £3!! I bought it after Vivianna from viviannadoesmakeup on YouTube raved about Dove conditioners. I love it and will definitely repurchase it over and over.

Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil - As you guys can see, this is the small (old and tattered!) bottle that I've had since August. I just repurchased it as you will know if you read my Paris mini-haul! It's great on damp hair and makes my hair dry to a glossy finish!
CHI Silk Infusion - I got this after I'd had enough of the hype over it on YouTube. I have mixed feelings about this as it worked great when I first used it in the summer but not anymore. This works better on damp hair as well and smells awesome!!
Crazy Color in Violette - I've been dying a section of my hair with crazy colour and I'm turning it violet at the moment! I love crazy colour and can't go back to boring all over brown anymore!!
Organix Brazilian keratin therapy anti-breakage serum - this is a great drugstore serum which smells great (coconuty!), untagles my hair, and gets it super smooth and shiny! I highly recommend this.
Macadamia Natural Oil repair mask - I LOVE love this treatment. While its quite pricey (around the £20 mark) it is absolutely amazing and never lets me down. It makes my hair very smooth silky and healthy, so I treat myself to it once in a while!

Do you guys like/use any of these products? Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment