Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Faves #2

     I really enjoyed doing Sunday Faves last week, so here we go again =)

Fave Video

     This week I favourited three videos, but I would say this one most deserves a mention. Have u guys tried the new Cadbury Bubbly chocolate? Mmmmm it is my WEAKNESS! It's the same texture as Aero chocolate bars. Well, chef Byron Talbott has created a video showing us how to make 'em! Who knew?  


Fave Quote

     Again from the lovely Goodreads.com, here's this week's fave quote: 

     "Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." - Anton Chekhov



     I love this quote because I'm quite an adventurous must-see-for-myself kinda person. I do believe in trying anything once because life's too short and you might as well take every opportunity that comes your way =) People regret things they didn't do, as opposed to things they did. 


Fave Song



     This will have to be Tearz by Wu Tang Clan. I love this song so much because the melody is quite nostalgic. It's music that speaks to the soul, 'nuff said <3


Fave Beauty Item

      For this week's stand-out beauty item, I chose Lush's Cupcake mask. My skin has really cleared up this week in terms of active breakouts. I still have plenty of scarring to deal with (gah) but my skin is at the healthiest its been in months! Other than the Cupcake mask, I've used the 2-in-1 Weleda cleanser and toner sample that I got in my January Glossybox twice and the Burt's Bees scrub from my recent haul once. I've been using the Cupcake mask for the past 2-3 weeks but the other two, just the past week!I don't want to jump the gun and claim that them two are responsible for clearing up my skin, but they must have surely done their part as well. Lush's Cupcake mask has definitely found its way into my skincare staples and I'm so glad there's a Lush in Victoria station which means I have easy access to it! Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment