Saturday, August 25, 2012

+1 Disappointing Product - Chanel Lift Lumiére Smoothing and Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer


This is going to be a super quick blogpost following the one I put up earlier today, Disappointing Products, !LINK!.


Why wasn't this product included in the previous one? Simply because I just came home from a trip into town in which I found a Chanel counter and checked the ingredients on a box of Lift Lumiére concealer. Much to my dismay, I found a big fat PaRaBeN in there. *le sigh*. 


Thankfully I only had enough left to half-fill a tiny sample pot which I'll carry around in my makeup bag for a little longer. That isn't really surprising as well as this concealer runs out SO quick! Bear that in mind if you aren't bothered by parabens and want to try it! This concealer was a much loved repurchase as I first discovered its magic in the winter of 2009. I put it on and BAM my undereye darkness was long gone! It's very buildable as well so it's hard to put on too much. 


Alas it's certainly not the cheapest of products and like I said in this morning's post, there's plenty more peach-colored concealers out there (I want to try the Bobbi Brown one if it's paraben-free!). 


I'm sad to see this disappear from my collection but I would be even more upset if I was knowlingly applying a paraben to my under eye area on a regular basis.

Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment