Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hair Empties February 2014



This might be the first empties post where I actually enjoyed ALL the products I've used up! If you have thick, damaged, colour-treated hair then read on to find out what might save your (hair) life too..

Marrakesh Dreamsicle Conditioner

I bought this on a whim at my local beauty supply store because it was on sale for half price, so I thought 'what the heck, I go through conditioner so quickly why not try this'? I'd already used the Marrakesh hair oil/serum and really enjoyed that so I had high hopes for this conditioner - and it delivered. It left my hair feeling super soft in the shower, almost as if I'd used a treatment mask on it. The scent isn't my favourite but thankfully it doesn't linger, especially after you put styling products in your hair. Marrakesh does not test on animals, and doesn't use any sulfates, parabens or animal ingredients in its products - yay and yay! !LINK!


Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner

I have been using this very affordable conditioner for years now, and last winter I believe it was Marie Claire that had these generous sample bottles free with purchase, so I was sure to grab some! This conditioner never fails me and I actually used it up last night and let my hair air dry. I haven't put any products in it yet and I must say my hair feels so smooth and healthy! !LINK!


Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

I've also been using this baby for many many years and I still love it just as much now as I did then. It's such a rich and effective hair-saviour that I don't like to be without, it's almost like a crutch for me. I realise just how good it is now that I have bleached hair and need all the repairing I can get!! I cannot stress how reliable and efficient this treatment mask is. !LINK!


Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo

Since I love the repair mask so much, and enjoy using the Macadamia hair serum, I thought I'd try out their shampoo to see how I like it. This shampoo is colour safe, sulfate and paraben free. I definitely found this to be very moisturising and gentle on my hair, but not enough to repurchase in my opinion. !LINK!


Goldwell Straight Style Sleek Perfection

Now THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is my ultimate hair product. If I was only allowed one for the rest of my life, it would most certainly and without hesitation be this. I have very big curly hair and I straighten it pretty much after every wash. What makes this heat protectant different from others is that it's a) super moisturising and b) actually smoothes and straightens the hair too. I cannot stress how much I depend on this product now and it's really made my straightening routine a lot easier and more effective. Thankfully, it's paraben-free so I can breathe a HUGE sigh of relief. The only qualm I have with this is that the nozzle gets clogged and it doesn't spray very easily once the bottle is half full. THat is a very small price to pay for the wonderful results though! !LINK!


-Romy

0 comments:

Post a Comment