Monday, April 2, 2012

Thoughts On the 2nd She Said Beauty Box





So I got my second (and the second ever) She Said Beauty box in the mail today - and I'm unimpressed.
I'm so glad I just bought the 3-month deal because I feel like that's a good enough time to judge a beauty box service. From this month's box, I'm interested in 4 of the 6 products:

The Mischa Barton Luscious Lips Pink Pop glossy lipbalm
Bellapierre's golden Shimmer Powder 
Bharti Vyas' Face and Neck Polisher
and Filthy Gorgeous' nail polish in Vampish

As for the Comfort Zone and Erno Laszio skincare samples, meh. They each have 6-10 eachés of different products. I think they're very unattractive and a bit too overwhelming, I want to throw half of them out! 

If next month's box doesn't wow me then I'll definitely stop the service. While those four items that I actually did like would be nice to try, I'm quite happy living my life without them. In other words, they don't excite me, make my day, or rock my world.

Are any of you guys subscribed to She Said Beauty? What do you think? Xx

1 comment:

  1. I only got the first box and cancelled cos I thought it was a bit meh! Fancy trying Erno Laszlo skincare tho! x

    ReplyDelete