Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bright Lilac Lips



From the first episode of Project Runway All Stars season 3, Elena Slivnyak marches through the streets of New York City to meet her fellow designers and begin the competition wearing bright, pinky-lilac lipstick.



As the season progresses, she proves herself to be the Queen of Bright Lips. Her complexion, dark hair and blue eyes complement her choice of lip colour in such a beautiful way that I found myself reaching for my tube of MAC's Play Time cremesheen lippie (pictured below). 




I'm a huge fan of Project Runway, and along with her dazzling bright lips, I was so happy to see Elena so cheerful and bubbly this time around versus the first time we saw her on the 10th season of the show. Elena, keep smiling and laughing girl 'cuz you have a fantastic sense of humour and so much to be proud of!! 




- Romy

0 comments:

Post a Comment