I've been tagged by the lovely Laura from CakingItOn to do this 'Blogger' tag, 'hope you enjoy! [Also, I've scattered some pics from my trip to Hampton Court Palace this summer as I wanted to spruce up this post and not have it be just text! ^^]
1. Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers
4. They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
5. The bloggers must be told
6. No tag backs
11 random things about me
I work in customer service.
I hate soup, except Miso soup.
Insects gross me out. *gag*
I absolutely love Jurassic Park!
I was a brace face in high school.
Marshmallows are not my thing.
It took my years to like the colour orange.
I have never fake tanned in my life.
My favourite Ben & Jerry's flavour is Fairly Nuts.
I always turn the tap off when I'm brushing my teeth because I'm paranoid about wasting water.
I've been to 4 of the 7 continents!
Laura's Questions For Me
1. Why did you decide to start your blog?
I started my blog because I had been watching YouTube beauty videos for a year and half and desperately wanted to put my reviews of products out there to help others as others' had helped me so much.
2. Who/what inspires you?
Aesthetically beautiful pictures or scenery inspire me. Emily Weiss' blogposts (Into The Gloss) also inspire me, the ones where she interviews other women and they tell her about their lives, what they do everyday and why they style themselves the way they do. I'm also inspired by films and TV shows. For example when I was watching Pan Am earlier this year, I was doing a 60's look every morning.
3. If you could only wear one make up item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmm... concealer. It makes all the difference.
4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Gah! Hard one Laura! Probably spicy Boneless Chicken Wings ;p
5. Would you rather leave the house without your phone or without make up?
Without makeup. I'd want my phone to tweet/text/call and take pictures of stuff when I'm out. That's another thing, I took SO may pictures! My friends always say 'there she goes papping again'. At least I'll be the one with the memories 40 years from now =)
6. What's your favourite thing to shop for?
Homeware! Pillows, rugs, candles, towels, bed linen... SO fun!!
7. What gives you the most confidence?
Losing a few pounds.
8. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate. Although I've been hearing great things about the Starbucks Vanilla Hot Chocolate. Have any of you tried it? *Drool*
9. You magically have a £50 boots voucher. Do you treat yourself to a high end make up splurge or buy all the little things you always need?
I alway say I want to treat myself but I'd probably spend it on little things I'd always need. That is way too sensible :/
10. What's your favourite cake or sweet treat?
Ooo! Probably Pizza Hut's hot cookie dough with vanilla ice cream on top!
11. What do you most enjoy about blogging?
What I enjoy most about blogging is knowing that people read my posts and it helps them know what ingredients go into their products and which products to maybe get or avoid.
Maydoll (pssst I know she has more than 200, but I still wanted to tag her, shush!)
Here are my questions for YOU!
1. Do you exercise or play sports at all?
2. What do you normally drink on a night out?
3. What is your tried and true beauty product?
4. What has been your favourite holiday destination and why?
5. Clowns, fun or creepy?
6. Petting zoo or safari ride?
7. If you could only buy from one drugstore makeup brand for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
8. Have you ever found high heels that were actually comfortable and if so what make were they?
9. What's your favourite Ben & Jerry's flavour?
10. Rollercoasters, yay or nay?
11. If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be?
Do let me know if you do the tag!