Monday, April 29, 2013

April 2013 - Pictorial



Discovered this remix back in Fall '12 and still not tired of it! 
Ultimate feel-good dance tune!




Go to Tinseltown!!! This Cajun chicken wrap was THE SHIT!!!!! *mouth waters*





Saturday morning fuel - Grande Skinny Caramel Macchiato
'Shoulda gone for a Venti - best coffee everrr






Gettin' ma shadow touched up!!



#Sustenance 



Some perspective.. 




My rekindled love for Chanel's Peridot <3 That application chipped the least in all the times I've applied it! If only I can remember the technique I used...



Summertiiiiime #biergarten






Gorgeous Londonia!!






I have said this before and I will say it again, Glossybox's pattern (for me at least) is 1 shit month followed by 1 amazing month. As you can probably tell from the picture below, April was a good month. I have been after Essie's Penny Talk nailpolish for OVER A YEAR NOW so thank you Glossybox for sending me one! I also haven't had a Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream in YONKS! That bright pink Illamasqua lipliner will be a festival staple and the mini perfume sample is trés handy! Last but not least, I recently ran out of my Nip + Fab Pistachio Sundae body cream (reviewed HERE) and actually kind of miss it! This will be good to throw in my bag.


Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment