Tuesday, June 5, 2012

NOTD - Topshop Mission



Today I have on Topshop's Mission polish.
Blue nail polish is really trendy this season and while I'd LOVE to have on a pale light blue shade, I just don't have the skin tone for it. It would have to be the right shade of pale blue. Any suggestions?


I've been gravitating towards deep royal blues with slight shimmer/depth to them and this is definitely one of them. I hauled Mission back in early May (you can check out the haul HERE) and only just used it for the first time. 

To me it represents ocean blue or seawater = summertime!


Topshop nail polishes are usually £6 so you're not breaking the bank for these. I'd love to try a pale yellow as well! Amarixe highly recommends Revlon's new nail polish formula and raves about the Buttercup yellow shade. Check out what she has to say about it HERE. It's available at Boots online - I haven't seen it in stores yet. 


Last but not least, I was at Sephora yesterday and saw the OPI shade Yoga-ta Get This Blue! for €13.50 (eek!) by the till. It took all I had to put it back. OH MY GOD. It's like Topshop's Mission x1000! It's a deep royal blue with light electric green pigments through it! Wowza

Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment